2/15/2008

Today is my special day....!

Today is my special day. A lot of short message come to me saying happy birthday. Yeah…happy birthday to me…..! :)

In this my special day I want to talk about Self Awareness.

I knew the first time about self awareness when I involved in training in 2004 that my friend suggest to me. That time I just felt that I didn’t know about myself, I lost myself, I felt I am useless person.…then suddenly I was in the forum that talk about self awareness….

I feel that awareness is the first step in the creation process, and it’s better that every one knowing about this for the first step to move forward.

As you grow in self awareness, you understand why you feel what you feel and why you behave as you behave. That understanding then gives you the opportunity and freedom to change those things you’d like to change about yourself and create the life you want.

I suggest you to learn about self awareness because having clarity about who you are and what you want, why you want it, empowers you to consciously and actively make those wants a reality. Otherwise, you’ll continue to get “caught up” in your own internal dramas and unknown beliefs, allowing unknown thought processes to determine your feelings and action. If you don’t understand about what you do why you do and feel what you feel is like going through your life with a stranger’s mind. So, how do you make wise decisions and choices if you don’t understand what you want why you want? It’s a difficult and chaotic way to live never knowing what this stranger is going to do next.

When we ask about who’s the expert? So, it’s you.
When we want good, solid information, we turn to the experts. Who are you going to turn to for information about yourself? Of course it’s you.

A friend, a therapist, your parents, do they know more about you than you? I guess they can’t. You live in your body and mind 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No one’s closer to you than you! The answer are in there, may be all you’ve needed to solve your riddles is a useful question.

No comments:

Popular Posts